Welcome to our digital marketing agency. We are excited to provide you with high-quality digital marketing services to help your business grow. Before you use our services, we want to make sure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to our services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Services Provided: Our digital marketing agency will provide digital marketing services to you as set forth in the Service Agreement between us. We agree to use reasonable commercial efforts to provide such services in a timely and professional manner.
- Payment: You agree to pay us the fees set forth in the Service Agreement. Payment shall be due in full upon receipt of our invoice and shall be made within 30 days of receipt of such invoice. You will be responsible for all taxes, duties, and other government charges relating to the services provided under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the digital marketing services provided by us will remain our property. We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the deliverables provided by us solely for the purpose of promoting your business.
- Confidentiality: We agree to keep confidential any information provided by you that is not public knowledge. You agree to keep confidential any of our trade secrets or other confidential information. Both parties agree to use such information solely for the purposes of this Agreement.
- Representations and Warranties: We represent and warrant that we have the necessary skills, expertise, and experience to perform the services required under this Agreement. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any materials provided to us for use in the services.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of business, or loss of goodwill, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability under this Agreement shall not exceed the total fees paid by you to us for the services provided.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other party if the other party materially breaches this Agreement and such breach remains uncured for a period of thirty (30) days following written notice of the such breach.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where we are located.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between us.
By using our digital marketing services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing our digital marketing agency.